Circular Edinburgh, managed by the Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce, is working to investigate the opportunities around the circular economy and the support on offer for business.
With the increasing pressures on finite materials, a circular economy provides an alternative to our current “take make dispose” approach. It looks to keep the flow of materials and products within the economy for as long as possible, extracting the maximum value from them whilst in use. It’s where businesses, industry and consumers work together to make things last.
Circular Economy Top Tips
Circular Edinburgh has developed Circular Economy Top Tip information sheets for each of our key sectors to help businesses understand what circular economy is, the benefits it can bring to businesses as well as five top tips for implementing circular economy principles.
- Top Tips for the Construction Sector
- Top Tips for the Food and Drink Sector
- Top Tips for the Festivals and Events Sector
- Top Tips for the Tourism and Hospitality Sector
- Top Tips for the IT Sector
- Top Tips for the Creative Industry Sector
- Top Tips for the Facilities Management Sector
- Top Tips for the Professional Services Sector