Partnership with the Edinburgh Chamber provides a tailored package of services aligned with your company’s strategic objectives. As a Partner, you will have access to strategic networks, policy representation, senior level networking opportunities, and invitation-only Partner events.
Partnership is aimed at organisations that want to collaborate to help create the right economic conditions for success in the city. Working together, we can lobby on important issues and help shape Scotland’s capital’s future.
As well as strategically aligned support, Partners have access to the following services and benefits:
- Complimentary places at over 100 Chamber events each year.
- Regular editorial & branding opportunities in our Business Comment magazine.
- Social media support.
- Opportunities to post press releases and blogs on our website.
- Tailored support to sharing strategic messages with our membership community.
- Opportunities to host events and provide speakers.
- Access to invitation-only Partner and Corporate events including our CEO Briefings and Dinners.
- Access to our monthly series of Roundtable Policy Discussions.
- Direct access to the Edinburgh Chamber Executive team.
- One to one meeting with our Chief Executive.
- Personal account management.
Kate Nowakowska, Corporate Executive