World Host: Principles of Supervising Customer Service Performance – Thursday 30 April in Edinburgh
A great opportunity to get off to an effective start to the approaching tourist season by motivating and refreshing your service
Give your managers and supervisors the knowledge and coaching skills to create a real customer service culture in your business.
£95 per delegate
0930-1630 – City Art Centre in Market Street, Edinburgh
If your business deals with customers on a daily basis, training your front-line staff to deliver great service is essential. But it’s important not to forget the vital role your managers and supervisors play in making sure that service runs smoothly.
If your managers and supervisors understand the value of excellent customer service, and how to coach their team members to deliver it, they will not only maintain and improve service standards in your business – they’ll also attract new customers.
That’s where the WorldHost Principles of Supervising Customer Service Performance programme can help. We can give your managers and supervisors those vital skills, helping you to build a real customer service culture in your business – from the top down.
What you will learn:
This one-day programme will show your managers and supervisors:
• Why their role is essential to delivering a great customer experience
• How to lead by example and demonstrate fantastic service
• How developing their team can improve service standards
• Techniques to motivate and coach their team members
• How to develop and implement clear customer service standards
• Actions to take when customer service goes wrong
• How to monitor and measure their team’s customer service performance
• How to use those measurements to improve future performance
The course is highly interactive and delivered by Catherine Bowie, one of Scotland’s leading tourism trainer with 20 years of training experience. Expect high-energy content, plenty of interaction and ready to use tips on how to energise and create dynamic teams, capable of delivering great service.
More information from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or by telephone 07771 624019