Treasurer role available at Into Work
Into Work help disabled people and people with long term health conditions to find, build and maintain great jobs.
We provide personalised employment advice for people who live in Edinburgh, East Lothian and Mid Lothian.
Treasurer (volunteer position)
We are looking for a Treasurer to join our Board of Directors/Trustees. The Treasurer will have financial experience to take the lead at board level on:
- Making sure Into Work keeps proper accounts.
- Reviewing Into Work’s financial performance.
- Ensuring Into Work has robust and effective financial controls and policies in place.
- Liaising with finance staff and with our auditors.
- Reporting on financial matters to the other Directors and members who meet six times a year in Edinburgh.
- Chairing our Finance & Audit Committee who meet four times a year in Edinburgh.
For further information and to download an application pack, please visit our website: https://www.intowork.org.uk/work-with-us
Or telephone 0131 475 2428 to request an application pack.
Closing date for completed application: 31st March 2019
If you would like to have an informal chat then please contact Rebecca Allen, Senior Manager on 0131-475-2600.