Travel Planning Support Workshops for Employers
Returning to work post-COVID-19
Transport Scotland is offering free travel demand management workshops to employers in the Edinburgh and Glasgow Regions to enable you to better support your employees as they return to work following lockdown.
Online workshops will be facilitated by travel planning specialists and will include:
- Information from Transport Scotland on the key challenges for the transport network in your region as we move out of lockdown;
- An overview of the main travel choices and journey options you can use to help keep your business and Scotland moving;
- An easy-to-use toolkit to help you identify the best options for your business;
- Opportunities for discussion and questions.
Please note that workshops will be virtual sessions only and will not take place in person.
The free workshops will have a limited number of attendees to enable discussion and will be taking place on the following dates and times:
- Monday 13th July 14:00-15:00
- Wednesday 15th July 12:00-13:00
- Friday 17th July 09:30-10:30
If you would like to book a place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org