Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce Trade Hub
Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce is here to help businesses to understand and navigate the changes, to campaign for further clarity and guidance on the rules around our trading relationship with the EU, and to make sure that Edinburgh thrives outside of the EU. Please see below some links to useful guides to help your business continue to trade successfully with Europe:
- Support for businesses in Scotland operating after Brexit, including new customs processes, VAT changes, new product markings and labelling and lots more, can be found at here
- Key dates for companies to note in 2021 and 2022 can be found here
- British Chambers of Commerce have created three e-guides on Customs Declarations, Rules of Origin, and Tariffs
- The UK Government have also created an online tool to help you find out what the new rules mean for your business and create a personalised list of actions.
- Use the Brexit Helpline for any queries from import and export documentation, tariffs, VAT to logistics – 0300 303 0661
The Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce has created a new Customs Declaration Service
ChamberCustoms is our new customs brokerage service. (Please note our service does not include warehousing or logistics.) Uniquely, it has been created to clear goods for import and export at every port in the UK.
Please visit our page Customs Declaration Service