Shopper Anonymous Delivers August’s 60 Really Useful Minutes
Riccardo Mazzoni, Regional Director at Shopper Anonymous presented on Customer Service at the recent Edinburgh Chamber’s 60 Really Useful Minutes Event.
Fantastic to meet everyone at the 60 Really Useful Minutes on Customer Service. Thank you all who attended – an excellent and enthusiastic audience.
Customer Service – a topic that interests most everyone in business. In case you missed it…..
Customers – Love them or Lose Them
93% of Business Leaders today acknowledge and recognise that Customer Service is the key battleground for business today.
We try our best………But do we know how good our customer service really is?….
How do you measure it?…… Are we listening to what our customers are telling us?
Obtaining objective Feedback…..Effective use of that feedback
Embedding a Customer Service Culture in your Business
• Everyone is responsible for the customer experience?
• Induction Programme – Customer Service Standards
• Instant Reward for Stand Out Performance
• Map your customer’s journey
• How does it feel to be a customer of your business?
• How are you tracking actions & changes?
• Do you have an amazing recovery plan
Top Tips for great Customer Service
1. Test your own Business – See your business through your customer’s eyes – Don’t rationalise!
2. Feedback – Measure your standards – Actions to improve
3. Make it easy to do business with you
4. Name Badges for Staff – Use the Customer’s name
5. Be consistently, consistent (Jan Carlzon)
Thanks To Andy Hixon, Managing Director of TimeTwisters in Edinburgh. A great story of he continues to build his business on 7 Pillars of Excellence
• Unique Ancient Egyptian Theme
• Safe and Secure
• Large, Multi -level Play Areas
• Comfortable, Clean Seating Areas
• Tasty, Freshly Prepared Food
• Multiple Play and Party Options
• Excellent Customer Service
Andy explained the evolution of Timetwisters to his vision and values by gaining feedback and how his approach to Staff training, and reward and recognition is paying off with improved standards of Customer Service, measured via Mystery Shopping and customer feedback.
If you would like to find out more about Mystery Shopping and gaining feedback to improve your business and your bottom line, please conatct
Riccardo Mazzoni on 07753 625938 or firstname.lastname@example.org