Shepherd and Wedderburn announces stellar line-up of industry speakers for Scotland’s premier property conference
Shepherd and Wedderburn has unveiled a prestigious line-up of industry speakers for Property 2018, Scotland’s premiere property conference, which will be held in Edinburgh on 14 June.
Property 2018, which is now in its 18th year, will bring together leading industry experts to share their unique perspectives and stimulate discussion and debate around this year’s theme: Investment Horizons.
The free, half-day event at the Edinburgh International Conference Centre will explore property investment in Scotland, the future direction of the commercial property market and investment opportunities.
The panel of expert speakers and the topics for discussion will include:
- Andy Martin, UK Chief Executive, BNP Paribas Real Estate – an overview of the increasingly complex and fragmented post-economic crisis property market.
- Andrew Jones, co-founder and CEO, LondonMetric – the boom in retail logistics development, driven by the growth of online retail.
- Darren Richards, Deputy Head of Retail, British Land – the changing face of retail and how it is evolving to meet current market challenges.
- Sharon Quinlan, Managing Director, Head of Real Estate, London, Barclays – the future of real estate investment funding in an evolving, fast-changing economic climate.
- Richard Braakenburg, Senior Vice President, Energy Solutions, Green Investment Group – new funding structures and how they can help businesses reduce their energy costs.
- Colin Banyard, co-founder, Cracknore Kilbride – infrastructure investment opportunities and green energy initiatives.
Colin Innes, Head of Planning and Environment at Shepherd and Wedderburn and conference chair, said: “This conference has become a highlight of the property calendar, attracting senior industry figures from across the UK and beyond. This is reflected in the calibre of expert speakers at Property 2018, who will share their expertise with delegates, address the trends, opportunities and challenges currently facing the industry and help it chart a course for the future.
“This year’s conference, Investment Horizons, will explore opportunities in a wide variety of sectors and the means by which Scotland attract national and overseas investment, which is essential to support the future growth of this dynamic and rapidly-evolving industry.”
Property 2018 will be hosted in association with Scottish Property Federation and Property Week, the event’s media partner. To book your place, visit the website: www.propertyconferencescotland.co.uk/.
For more information, please contact Camillo Fracassini, Head of Marketing and Communications, on 0131 473 5351 or at email@example.com.