Macmillan at Work: Managing Cancer in Your Workplace
Join us at our half-day open workshop in Glasgow, including lunch and networking
Tuesday 15 March 2016
12.30pm – 4.30pm
Anderson Strathern LLP
George House (3rd Floor), 50 George Square
Glasgow G2 1EH
Who is this for?
HR/well-being/occupational health managers or line managers
What will you learn about?
• Cancer treatment, its side effects and the impact on
a person’s work
• The Equality Act & Disability Discrimination Act
• Talking about cancer
• Supporting carers’ needs
• Making workplace adjustments
• Managing bereavement and end of life
• Real life employer case studies
• Our resources for managing cancer in the workplace
What else will you take away?
• The essential work and cancer toolkit
• Slide pack
• Individual action plan
£170 per person for private sector and £140 per person for public and third sector. Save £20 if you book and pay for a place more than one month in advance, or if you are a member of the Chamber of Commerce.