Join the IoT controls revolution and upgrade your BMS
With IoT, Building Management Systems (BMS) as you know them are a thing of the past.
As the Internet of Things (IoT) connects ever more devices, new opportunities are arising to help you better control, monitor, meter, and manage your energy and water usage as well as your sites’ critical business systems.
That’s why we’re launching our corporate IoT controls solution – Total Building Integration. This introduces the next generation of IoT monitoring and controls that create truly intelligent buildings and smarter businesses.
We can give you the power to implement, amend, and manage control strategies on a wide portfolio of sites from the single touch of a button.
Our solution is more powerful and cost-effective than any other traditional Building Management System in the market today. Powered by technology giants including Dell, Intel and Cisco, we’re revolutionising the controls market.
What Total Building Integration means …
• Full integration. View, manage and control all your buildings’ critical business systems in one place with a cohesive, joined-up strategy that includes energy, water, security, heating, lighting, access control systems, and point of sale.
• Never having to wait for data. Access real-time data 24/7/365, anytime and anywhere, from desktop to smartphone.
• Data is turned into valuable and actionable insights. Transform your utilities data into useable information, helping reduce consumption and control costs.
• Simple and quick implementation with minimal disruption. We can set up our equipment in minutes and there’s no need to re-wire. In fact, once we’re set up you can turn off your old systems.
• You save money. Cut your operating costs up to 20%, even on your most efficient buildings.
Find out what our IoT controls solutions can do for your business, download our brochure here.
If you’d like to discuss our offering further, call 0333 000 0132 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.