Employment Law Breakfast Seminar
Wednesday 13 November 2019: 8am
12 Hope Street, Edinburgh
Commercial law firm Davidson Chalmers Stewart holds regular free seminars and events around Scotland focusing on business and legal issues.
You are invited to join Alan Strain, Employment Law Consultant and Laura Irvine, Head of Regulatory Law and data protection expert at the upcoming Employment Law Breakfast Seminar in Edinburgh. This seminar will cover the current law relating to discrimination in the workplace and examine recent developments that impact upon employers as well as Data Protection post GDPR.
- Discrimination in the Workplace Update.
- The Right to Request Workplace Modifications.
- Extension of Religion/Beliefs and Harassment.
- Recent Cases.
- Employee Privacy Notices: What, How and Why?
- Data Subject Rights: How Can We Comply?
- Data Sharing: Is It Legal?
- Surveillance: Are There Limits?
Places are limited so make your reservation(s) now by clicking here or calling 0131 625 9191