Edinburgh Christmas is looking for a partner
Edinburgh’s Christmas is looking for a partner to work with as a headline sponsor on our community engagement project Winter Windows. Winter Windows is an excellent opportunity for a partner to work on a community engagement project in the Edinburgh area.
Following the huge success of the first project in 2014 Winter Windows will be expanding to involve more schools in 2015. Winter Windows engaged local business and schools across Edinburgh in a creative, exciting and relevant way, enabling them to contribute to a high profile, local display enjoyed by thousands over the festive period. In 2014, 886,651 unique visitors attended Edinburgh’s Christmas.
School pupils from the Edinburgh area are invited to submit their designs for a stained glass style window. Winning designs are made up into large scale window light boxes which are displayed in Princes Street Gardens for the duration of Edinburgh’s Christmas. Aimed at primary school and 1st and 2nd year students, the project is supported by Edinburgh Council’s Arts and Creative Learning Department.
‘It was really exciting to be at the launch and see my window design open to the public. I was really proud of it and it was a great opportunity. I’d really like to start an art class next and help other people enjoy art as much as I do.’ 2014 winning student
‘Who needs Christmas presents when you have won such an exciting competition. She is more excited about being here and seeing her work up than what Santa will bring…’ 2014 parent
Benefits of sponsorship would include:
- Key partner branding on signage around the Winter Windows installation
- Key partner branding in event brochure and website
- Key partner presence at the Civic launch of Winter Windows.
- Invitation and guest invitations to the gala performance of Edinburgh’s Christmas headline show in the Spiegeltent in St Andrew Square
- Key partner on sponsor panels on the Edinburgh’s Christmas website, brochure (subject to print deadline) and onsite sponsor boards.
- Various PR opportunities around the event.
For further information, please contact Ruth Fisher, Edinburgh’s Christmas Producer – email@example.com