Earth Self launched their new podcast series “Sustainable” on May 24th.
Hosted by Earth Self’s Founder and CEO, Tabi Jayne, the podcast features interviews with inspiring individuals from a wide range of organisations all playing their part in helping to create a more sustainable world. The aim of the podcast is to:
• Initially raise the profile, both within Scotland and internationally, of Scottish organisations who are leading the transition to the low-carbon economy
• Provide a valuable resource to other organisations looking to transition to the low-carbon economy
• Help accelerate this transition by sharing knowledge and best practice
Interviews already released feature:
• Kat Brogan, Managing Director from Mercat Tours;
• Alastair Brown, Chief Resilience Officer and Head of Sustainability and Environment at Glasgow City Council;
• Heather Anderson, Co-owner of Whitmuir Organic Farm and;
• Gbenge Ibikunle, Deputy Director for Sustainable Business Initiative at Edinburgh University.
To listen to the podcast go to: www.earthself.org/sustainable-the-podcast
Also, if you, or someone you know, would make a great guest for the show please get in touch at email@example.com