Creative in Shenzhen Competition 2016 – Call for Applications
Understanding local business culture and working with local people are extremely important for companies striving to succeed in an overseas market.
Does your company have:
Ambition to enter China?
A great product / an innovative idea?
An appetite for challenges?
If the answers to the above are yes, you are invited to submit the application for this competition!
Five winning companies will join the visit arranged by the City of Edinburgh Council to Shenzhen[i] on 10-17 May 2016. Each of the companies will be given a fixed budget and assigned a Shenzhen company in the relevant sector as a local partner to help them organise a highly creative event to promotion their own product / service.
– Winner x 1 return flight[ii] & 6 nights’ accommodation[iii] in Shenzhen for 1 person
– Runner-up x 4 6 nights’ accommodation in Shenzhen for 1 person per company
Register to one of their briefing sessions to find out more!
- 12:30 – 14:00, 8 December 2015 Creative Exchange
- 12:30 – 14:00, 12 January 2016 City Centre location
- 12:30 – 14:00, 15 January 2016 Creative Exchange
Edinburgh based companies in the creative and tech sectors. Consideration will also be given to Lothian based companies.
The most successful entries will have highly creative and market ready products/services that can be delivered in the Chinese market. Companies must be willing to work with businesses in Shenzhen and allocate sufficient resources between February and May 2016 to develop this project.
Contact: Wendy Liu (email@example.com, 01315294463)
[i] City of Edinburgh Council launched the Edinburgh Creative Industries Incubator in Shenzhen in May 2015.
[ii] Premium economy class return flights between Edinburgh & Hong Kong
[iii] Standard double room with single occupancy
– See more at: http://www.investinedinburgh.com/news-events/events/creative-in-shenzhen-competition-2016/#sthash.9WUGY6Qs.dpuf