Creating the Habit of Successful New Products with Holistic Product Development
If innovation and growing your business through new products are important to you, then getting it ‘right’ first time, every time, is likely to be important to you.
In practice, the product creation journey is often less easy than it might appear. Perhaps you have experienced, or are experiencing right now, some of the symptoms of when it is not quite perfect! For example:
- when you show your product to real people, it turns out those bells and whistles that you were convinced everyone would love are the wrong bells and whistles!
- everything takes longer than you thought it would
- sales are less than expected after your launch
- the same disappointments (being late, costs higher, sales lower) crop up project after project
- a feeling of ‘that’s just how it is with innovation’
Well, the good news is that it doesn’t have to be that way!
By complementing your existing business and technical skills with those of ‘how to go about it’ for new products, we can help you to find a way-of-working that delivers results: first by focusing on the principles and then on putting them to work for your organisation and your products. The net effect is that you take control of how to choose the right business opportunities, how to translate these into what you are going to create, and how to ensure that your organisation is going where you want it to go!
If you would like to have a chat about how you can get into the habit of creating successful products, please contact Graham Duncan of Holistic Product Development on 07917 194748 or by email at email@example.com.
Graham will also be at the VentureFest Summit in Glasgow on 9th September, where you can book a one-to-one conversation: http://venturefestscotland.co.uk/event/meet-the-experts