Corporate & International Executive
Up to £23000 per annum
10 January 2019
Thursday, 3 January 2019
Job ref. no.:
We are recruiting for an Edinburgh based membership organisation with around 1000 members, supporting businesses of all sectors and scales in and around Edinburgh. They support members through a variety of membership benefits and also through a range of activities including events, training & development, mentoring, international trade and business advice.
They work closely with the business leaders of the city and key strategic partners to develop a clear strategy and vision for the City, all whilst supporting Edinburgh’s business community at every level and stage of business.
The role will see the successful candidate support the Head of Corporate and International Development. Details of the role responsibilities and person specification for the role are outlined below.
This role will see the successful candidate support Members and other Scottish businesses to grow internationally as well as providing admin support to the Partners and Corporate members. Details of the role responsibilities and person specification for the role are outlined below.
As the Corporate and International Executive, your responsibilities will be divided into 2 main areas:
International Activities and Services: (work 3 days a week approx.)
- With the Head of Corporate and International Development to design, facilitate and oversee the delivery of the International programme.
- To assist with developing the International services on offer for members
- To help research existing members to find out what their current International requirements are and which new markets they could be interested in exporting to.
- Work with the Head of Corporate and International Development to ensure members are provided with a calendar of International events while account managing the companies that attend with feedback on whether they have managed to enter a new international market.
- To assist setting up meetings and to attend meetings and events for the International programme.
- To work on updating information for members to use who are looking to export to different
- To engage with internal departments to ensure that the international programme is marketed and sold effectively. Identify any under-performing sessions and work with our Sales and Marketing teams to improve.
- Complete any admin tasks related to the delivery of the international programme
- Support the Event Manager in the preparation and delivery of International events as required.
Admin support for Partners and Corporate Members: (2 days a week approx.)
- Market research on local businesses, identifying Non – Corporate members (with over 100 employees with an office in Edinburgh)
- Add these companies to our internal CRM System requires that full company details are completed, address, web, number of employees, key contact within company
- Update the (CRM) system with new members details
- Pull off reports
- Update mailing lists for Partners and Corporates
- Update rolling plans for Partners account management
- Diary management -Set up meetings and attend some of these meetings for Head of Int. & Corp Dev.
- Assist in gathering editorial from Partners and Corporate members for the Magazine
- Assist when required with Partner/Corporate Roundtable discussions/CEO Briefing sessions
This is a full time post working 37.5 hours a week 9.00 am – 5.00 pm.
Please note however that it is in the nature of the role that hours may vary with the needs of the business. A flexible attitude to working hours is expected. Some early morning and late night working to support events will be required. A 3 month probationary period will apply.
Foreign languages are a preference but not essential.
Please contact Alexia Haramis directly for information on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 221 2999 (Option 5)