Barclays to Host Introduction to Cyber Security Webinar
Darrell Houston, Relationship Manager for Scotland at Barclays Bank is organising a webinar for later this month on an Introduction to Cyber Security for clients and prospective clients and would be delighted if you could attend.
The session will cover:
• An overview of cyber security and what this means for businesses
• A look at the main cyber and fraud threats and how to prevent them
• An opportunity to get your cyber security questions answered by a Business Digital Eagle
• Additional support and information that can help you on your journey to becoming more secure
Duration: 1 hour
Host: Nick Davies
Webinar link: https://barclaysgroup.webex.com/meet/H08356939
Instructions for joining the webinar
1. Click on the link above or copy and paste the link into a web browser
2. You will be asked to enter your name and email address, and then click on Join
3. Once the webinar screen has opened, you will be presented with 2 options on how to join the audio call.
4. We recommend to begin joining the webinar 5 minutes prior to the session starting