ZLX Business Solutions, your trusted partner
ZLX Business Solutions Ltd are a Scottish company employing over 100 full and part-time staff. We have returned over £30m to businesses in the last 2 years, primarily in Government Tax Credits. In addition, we have successfully achieved HMRC payments for investment in Land Remediation, Capital Allowances, and Patent Box.
These successful submissions have been across over 40 industries, including Food and Drink, Manufacturing, Software, Engineering, Brewing and Distilling.
As a fellow member of the Edinburgh chamber, I would like to offer a free review and appraisal in respect of identifying R&D & innovation implemented within your business. There are no upfront fees and additionally, we offer a 15% reduction on our normal service rate, to members should a claim progress, fee only payable on successful pay out.
A bit about the Governments Tax Credit Scheme: The scheme was introduced by the UK Government in 2000 for small and medium enterprises (SMEs), with a separate scheme for large companies launched in 2002. Any company carrying out Innovation in their field, is likely to qualify for the relief. The definitions of eligible R&D and eligible costs are reasonably broad, and eligible R&D activities can take place across a wide range of company operations. The scheme also allows you to make claim on two previous years R&D activities.
Is your company a UK Registered company eligible to pay Corporation Tax? If so, have you:
- In the last 3 years, has your business improved any processes, services, materials, or devices?
- In the last 3 years, has your company developed any software or IT solutions (by your internal staff or by external contractors?)
- Have you ever manufactured or modified any products in house?
- Have you invested time and money into failed projects or developed products that have never launched?
- Have you ever outsourced any product design?
- Have you ever purchased an off-the shelf item and modified it to a better standard?
- PAYE staff
For a free no obligation appraisal of your company’s qualification for a tax credit, please contact me via:
Ross.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 0131 378 1340/07426 883956