Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP Employment Seminar 2017
Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP’s Employment Team run a series of very popular seminars to help employers understand changes in legislation, the impact of recent Employment Tribunal decisions on everyday employment matters and to help develop best practice when employing.
Over the next few months they will be travelling around Scotland holding a series of employment seminars which will focus on the following topics:
• Equality and Discrimination
• Capability and Performance
• Data Protection
The event will take place on Tuesday 7th November at Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP, The Capital Building, 2nd Floor, 12-13 St Andrew’s Square, Edinburgh EH2 2AF. 4pm-7.30pm
The speakers will be:
• WJM Partner Martin Stephen: Equality and Discrimination
• WJM Partner Liam Entwistle: Data Protection
• WJM Senior Associate John Grant: Capability and Performance
The event consists of registration, talks, Q&A, canapes, drinks and networking.
To book your place, please register here, stating clearly Edinburgh in the subject line.