Winning Run Continues at AM Bid Services
We are delighted to report outstanding 2016/17 Q3 results with YTD turnover sitting at £341,851 – up 82% on the same time last year. AM Bid Services is thus well on track to meet our Year 3 target (financial year end on 30th September) of £450k turnover.
Q3 bid outcomes declared to date have seen a record 90% win rate – with successes in a diverse range of sectors. These have included: care services, City Deal funding, cleaning materials and equipment, furniture supplies, construction, housing refurbishment programmes, NHS efficiencies, printing, retail water, scaffolding, stationery and taxi services. This success is being achieved through working with our clients to articulate their solutions and differentiators in compelling ways within both tendered bids and proposals.
Q3 has also seen some notable firsts for AM Bid Services:
- The first quarter under the Non-Executive Chairmanship of David Sole OBE;
- The first overseas clients – helping an EU based infrastructure business prepare for UK market entry;
- The first active participation in a charitable cause – Cameron Houston, Bid Development Executive cycling with Josh Quigley from Nice to Pisa in April; and driving the support vehicle for Josh’s Lands End to John O’Groats cycle challenge in May to help raise awareness of suicide prevention and mental health issues;
- The first speaking engagements at: Chartered Institute of Housing 2017 Conference (Manchester in June); Business Growth Fund (London in September); APMP UK Annual Conference (Basingstoke in October); Entrepreneurial Scotland (Glasgow in October); and Charities Buying Group (London in November)
- The first company videos
- The recruitment of our first full-time employee based in England – more news soon on our new Senior Bid Manager/Writer who starts with us on 4th September.
Andrew Morrison, Founder and Managing Director, said: “We are delighted with our high growth rate. It is built on providing our clients with expert bid advice and assistance. It is exciting to have clients across Scotland and the wider UK; a recent visit to Republic of Ireland shows good prospects there; and we now also have EU clients. I would like to say a special thanks to my team as their unstinting support and commitment is playing a key part in what we are achieving. It is also gratifying to be receiving invitations to speak at APMP UK events – recognition that fellow bid professionals are interested in our bidding tips!”
For more information including Bidding Tips to help your organisation, please see http://www.ambidservices.co.uk