Webinar: Employing Talent from Europe and Beyond
What’s changing in January 2021 and what should employers be doing to prepare?
For Scottish employers faced with skills shortages in the domestic labour market, recruiting talent from overseas is often critical to the growth of the business.
With the imminent changes to the UK immigration system as a result of Brexit, the aim of this webinar is to inform companies about the changes to the immigration system and what they will need to do to prepare if they wish to access talent from EEA and further afield once the free movement of people ends.
This 60 minute webinar is aimed at Scottish based SMEs. The webinar will be hosted by Scottish Chambers, led by Talent Scotland and supported by their immigration specialists Brodies LLP and will cover:
- Overview of the new UK immigration system
- Who is exempt from sponsorship
- Why companies will need a sponsor licence
- What you can do to prepare now
- Potential Costs and time associated with this
- Brief overview of Tier 2 sponsorship duties
- Outline of support available through Talent Scotland
The webinar will be held on Wednesday 21 October 2020 at 10:00 am – 11:00 am BST
We have allowed some time for Q&A following the webinar but if you have any specific questions you would like covered please email them to email@example.com
If you wish to attend the webinar please share company & email wish to join the call to firstname.lastname@example.org