Understanding You, Me and Us – The Official “TA 101” Introduction to Transactional Analysis
Transactional Analysis (TA) is an amazingly powerful psychological theory that has the surprising quality of being easily accessible for the newcomer, yet with a depth and complexity that can fascinate and satisfy practitioners for a lifetime.
TA is a powerful system of psychological models that can be used to understand and work with our personal and interpersonal dynamics in the workplace, in personal relationships, and in educational and training settings.
TA enables us to identify quickly and clearly:
- Where breakdowns in communication are taking place
- Where there are blocks to learning & development
- Where there are unrealised potentials within a team
- How an organisation can maximise opportunities to achieve its potential
- What are our personal blocks to success & happiness
TA also offers simple tools for making long lasting and far reaching change at a personal level, and across systems and organisations, enabling creativity, problem solving, effective communication and development. TA is used by management consultants, counsellors and psychotherapists, and educators.
The 2 day TA101 course will provide you with a dynamic and interactive experience which will:
- introduce you to the key theory of personality, communication and development
- enable you to apply the theory to situations in your work and personal relationships
- entitle you to receive the internationally recognised TA101 Certificate which is a prerequisite for anyone wishing to train further in TA
Date: 14th & 15th April 2018
Facilitator: Ronen Stilman PTSTA
Cost: £139 for the 2 day course for self funding individuals. £158 for Organisations.
Book online via www.physistraining.co.uk or contact email@example.com
Venue – 7/9 North St David Street, Edinburgh, EH2 1AW