Travel Planning Support Workshops for Employers
Returning to work post-COVID-19
Transport Scotland is offering free travel demand management workshops to employers in the Edinburgh and Glasgow Regions to enable you to better support your employees as they return to their places of work following lockdown.
Online workshops will be facilitated by travel planning specialists and will include:
– Exploring the main travel choices and journey options you can use to help keep your business and Scotland moving;
– Providing easy-to-use toolkit to help you identify the best options for your business;
– Opportunity for discussion and questions with experts;
– Increasing your understanding of the key challenges for the transport network in your region as restrictions ease, including returns to school in early August.
Please note that workshops will be virtual sessions only and will not take place in person.
The free workshops will have a limited number of attendees to enable discussion and will be taking place on the following dates and times:
- Tuesday 4 August 09:30-10:30
- Wednesday 5 August 13:00-14:00
- Thursday 6 August 09:30-10:30
- Tuesday 4 August 11:00-12:00
- Wednesday 5 August 14:30-15:30
- Thursday 6 August 11:00-12:00
If you would like to book a place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org