Google Ads - Introduction
@ Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce 40 George Street Midlothian EH2 2LE
20th November, 2019 09:30-16:30 Training 195.00-250.00
Introduction to Google AdWords
Google is the most popular advertising platform on the planet. This course will give you a solid grounding in the fundamental skills you need to succeed on Google AdWords. This is an engaging combination of relevant theory and real world practice to help you become and AdWords master.
By the end of the day you will be able to:
- Plan and effective Google AdWords campaign
- Understand the different ways of advertising on Google
- Effectively set up the accounts and tracking for effective management of your Google AdWords account
- Develop engaging adverts to connect to your market
- Create effective account structure for maximising ROI
- Analyse campaigns for optimisation
- Use tricks and shortcuts to fast track your success
Shortly after you have registered for the course, your trainer will contact you to arrange access to your adwords account and have a call with you to go through your objectives and challenges so that the course content will be highly tailored to your unique needs.
If you do not yet have an AdWords account then the trainer will contact you to help you get all the set-up done ahead of time so that you will gain maximum benefit from the training on the day.
First session, Theory:
- How Pay Per Click works
- The difference between natural SEO, PPC search results and Display advertising
- Set up for Success
-Creating An AdWords Account
-Understanding Account Structure (Campaigns, Ad Groups, Adverts, Keywords)
- How to choose the best keywords
- How to Set a Budget for maximum ROI
- Understanding bidding strategies for different types of businesses
- What makes a good landing page
- Understanding and using quality score
- Ad Campaign Workshop – How to create effective Google Ad Campaigns
- Creating ad Ads Campaigns for Product Companies
- Creating ads for Service Businesses
- Utilising Ad Extensions to enhance your campaigns
- Introduction to Re-Targeting (how to follow people around with your ads)
John Daniels is the founder of The Lean Marketer, Edinburgh.
He is a digital marketing specialist with 18 years experience in tech and 10 years experience in digital marketing working with more than 300 clients across 3 continents, including UK companies like Float, Administrate the Edinburgh International Festival and Remax Scotland.
He draws on his diverse experience and a passion for data-driven results to deliver a unique mix of cutting-edge technology and tales from the trenches to turn stress tested best practices into real world results.