@ Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce 40 George Street EDINBURGH Midlothian EH2 2LE
18th February, 2021 09:30-16:00 Training 195.00-250.00
International Trade offers companies huge opportunities in terms of increased sales and profitability, growth and long-term security. However, in order to fully exploit these opportunities it is important that staff involved in the Export Process have acquired the skills in the specific disciplines required to export goods successfully. Documentation is a key area in ensuring the smooth transit of goods.
This highly interactive one-day training course will look at the considerable array of Export documents, which may be required to be produced or obtained by the exporter.
This course will explain the following and delegates will leave understanding:
- The International Trade Transaction (ITT ) (the process of moving product from seller to buyers agreed delivery point) and the importance of documents during this process
- The impact of Incoterms (2020) upon seller and buyers obligations as regards obtaining documents will be investigated
- The commercial, transportation and official documents in common use and their specific role will be explained
- The costs of the many Official documents and the procedures required to obtain them will be explored
- Customs requirements and procedures at point of exit from the UK will be explored
- Overseas customs legislation in terms of required documentation and procedures will be explained
- International Trade related information points and websites will be discussed
- Working in teams against specific information provided delegates will be requested to produce the necessary documentation required
Who should attend?
This course will be of benefit to those involved in Customer Service , Export Administration , Logistics and staff involved in the negotiation of Letters of Credit .
Course Director: Ken Lofthouse
Train your team:
This course can be delivered on site for corporate teams and tailored to your specific requirements. For details contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The ECC training experience:
- Expert trainers - Passionate specialists who keep up to date with the latest trends in their field
- Quality delivery - Trainers are assessed annually on the quality of their delivery and delegate engagement
- Practical training methods - Theory and practical based training to take back to the office
- Small class sizes - No more than 15 people to ensure you get the most from our trainers
- Wide breadth of topics - ECC offer over 40 different essential business training courses covering everything from Leadership and Management through to Digital and International Trade
- 3 learning levels – Beginner /Introductory, Intermediate and Advanced