Top 5 Benefits of Exclaimer Cloud for Office 365 Email Signature Management
IT Centric has partnered with Exclaimer Cloud to provide our customers with an email signature management platform. Exclaimer provides organisations with the ability to centrally manage email signatures. Providing consistent email signatures across their business.
Why your business should consider using an email signature management platform –
- You can provide all users in your organisation with a signature consistent with your branding
- ensure coherent use of company identity and logos
- Enables you to easily add email signature elements you’d like to highlight
- include social media icons with links to drive traffic to your channels
- include promotional banners if you’re running an offer, event or campaign
- promote relevant email links or partner logos
- ensure all email communications have any necessary legal disclaimers
- Ensure a dynamic and professional signature is sent from all devices, including smart phones, tablets and Macs
- fully support your mobile workforce and all your organisations devices
- Create a library of signatures which can be scheduled to align with events, campaigns or seasonal holidays
- easy to schedule and activate relevant signatures
- Create tailored signatures for different departments or teams within your organisation
- allows differentiated web links, banner ads etc if relevant for different departments & teams.
Does using Exclaimer compromise the security of your email?
The Exclaimer platform is built with the highest levels of security and controls. Emails are sent via Office 365 and don’t leave the Microsoft cloud environment, ensuring that the Office 365 security protocols are still applied to all emails. The exclaimer platform is essentially ‘stamping’ the signature onto your email, which is sent out as normal.
Is it difficult to set up and use?
No! The signature editor is very user friendly and has a variety of template designs available if you don’t want to create your own from scratch. User contact details are taken from the Office 365 directory ensuring everyone has the correct contact information in their email signature.
How can my business introduce Exclaimer Cloud for Office 365?
If your organisation would like to benefit from a professional email signature platform, contact IT Centric to discuss how Exclaimer can benefit your business.
Marketing & Communications Manager