Thorntons Employment Essentials
Our interactive seminars provide practical advice and guidance on employment related issues. Presented by Employment Law specialists, these seminars provide real value for money for HR professionals, business owners and those with people management responsibilities.
Feedback received from a previous attendee at our workshops stated: ‘Very informative and pointed out good advice that I shall be able to take back into the workplace and use.’
Join Thorntons Employment Team at their latest series of Employment Law Essentials seminars.
Employment law never stands still for long – sign up to one of our seminars to find out what’s in, what’s out, what’s old and what’s new and most crucially what is essential for you to do as an employer. You will leave the seminar fully updated on the latest case law and changes in legislation.
The Employment Law Essentials series will cover:
- Proposed changes to statutory sick pay obligations
• The use of NDA’s and confidentiality clauses in settlement agreements
• Proposed new duty to prevent sexual harassment.
• Increased protections for pregnancy and maternity
• Recent decisions on shared parental pay, disability discrimination, suspension and obligations under the Working Time Regulations
You will have the opportunity to ask our expert presenters questions as well as the opportunity to network with other HR professionals and business owners.
Due to space restrictions, places are limited to two attendees per organisation.
Location – Date
Dundee – Wednesday 4 September 2019
Perth – Thursday 5 September 2019
**NEW** Glasgow – Tuesday 10 September 2019
Edinburgh – Thursday 12 September 2019
Fife – Thursday 19 September 2019