Rob Roy Challenge – Volunteering Opportunity
Cyrenians are urgently looking for volunteers to support this year’s Rob Roy Challenge event, taking place in the Kenmore/Loch Tay area on Saturday 18 June 2016.
Tasks for volunteers include
- Marshalling at a water stop on the Rob Roy Challenge route, cheering on participants, making sure they get refreshments
- Events support at the event finish line on Kenmore where a festival will be set up for participants, supporters and volunteers.
Volunteers will receive the following
- Travel expenses to event paid
- Full instruction on duties for the day
- Free camping at Kenmore near Festival Hub
- Lunch and refreshments
- Free entry to the Kenmhor Festival taking place at the finish line at Kenmore, featuring djs, live music and a ceilidh
- A chance to support some incredible charities and learn more about the work that they do
If you’d like to spend the day in one of the most beautiful parts of Scotland while helping support the work of Cyrenians, please get in touch, please contact Gillian on email@example.com or 0131 475 2354.
(There are also participant places left if you’d like to sign up and do the challenge – either a gentle (!) 16 mile hike/run, or hike and bike over 31, 51 or 76 miles!).