Player of the Year Awards
We have a wonderful evening of fine dining, first class entertainment and an exciting awards ceremony as we celebrate the team’s achievements this season.
After stepping up from the Championship, the club has successfully responded to a new set of challenges and is currently flying high in the upper echelons of the Ladbrokes Premiership. This event will be a real celebration of another successful season and the remarkable journey from near oblivion to daring to dream of new destinations in Europe.
As well as the awards ceremony, there will be first class entertainment from the irrepressible Scott Wilson, singer Brian Le Vell and a surprise TV celebrity guest speaker. Guests will be welcomed by Chairwoman and Chief Executive, Ann Budge and will have the chance to bid for a range of incredible money-can’t-buy prizes, such as a private dinner with Ann and Craig Levein in the new Heart of Midlothian Museum.
This package for each guest comprises:
- Pre-dinner drinks reception with club officials
- 3 course dinner with tea and coffee
- ½ bottle of wine per person
- Awards ceremony hosted by Scott Wilson
- Top class entertainment provided throughout
- TV celebrity after dinner speaker
- Free entry into unique heads and tails competition with a one off match day experience prize
- Raffle and auction for incredible “money-can’t buy-prizes”
- Corporate gift
Tickets are priced at £100.00 plus VAT.
Timings are to be advised and we ask that the dress code is jacket, collar and tie for gentlemen and similar attire for ladies.
The night promises to be a memorable occasion and we look forward to welcoming you to the EICC.
If you have any queries contact: Carla Gordon T: 0131 200 7240 E: email@example.com