As a Chamber of Commerce, we play a very important role in connecting local Edinburgh businesses with opportunities across the UK and internationally.
At the Edinburgh Chamber, we realise that now more than ever our role in supporting and leading businesses to grow in international markets is of vital importance.
ECC member – International Trade Club benefits package
As a member of Edinburgh Chamber of commerce, you are automatically a member of our International Trade Club and we reserve special advantages
- Event: complimentary tickets to attend our international events or discount to attend our trade missions
- International connections: we can help you by making introductions with other businesses and chambers across the world
- Sponsorship opportunities: collaboration on the organisation of an event that include international purpose (speaking slot, market insight, international trade update, sector specific update)
- Social media coverage: Promotion of your activities via our website and international newsletter
- Press release: you can feature an editorial in our Business Comment magazine for our International page
The International Trade Club also offers a range of services, listed below:
EventsThe International team is here to support your business with your international ambitions and to advise you on all aspects of international trade in countries around the world. Explore international business opportunities through our international events calendar ; diversity of different topics we cover – Brexit related, free trade agreement , barriers to trade, explore, digitisation. Read More >>
Trade missionsAre you interested in entering new markets or working with international businesses? Then why not attend one of our inward and /or outward trade missions. Our priority markets include the USA, Germany, France, Netherlands, China, Ireland, Spain and Canada. Have a look at the upcoming missions the Network is organising to help to take on the next stage of your international journey. Read More >>
TrainingThe Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce training department offers a comprehensive and dynamic calendar of over 140 public and in-house business training courses, open to members and non-members. Read More >>
MentoringThe mentoring programme matches ambitious business leaders and owners with highly experienced, skilled and successful business professionals who will mentor and support you and your business to grow and flourish. Read More >>
Trade Documentation services: Certification Team assist with general documentation queries and provide support with custom declarations Read More >>
PolicyThe Policy team works to engage with policymakers and stakeholders to make sure that members’ views on key international issues are represented at all levels of decision-making. Read More >>