Networking and Alzheimer’s Research UK Information Morning – 21 September 2022
Networking and Alzheimer’s Research UK Information Morning
YOTEL, 68-73 Queen Street, Edinburgh EH2 4NA
Wednesday 21 September, 9 – 11am
Join Alzheimer’s Research UK this World Alzheimer’s Day, 21 September, at Yotel, Edinburgh for a morning of networking and personal development.
Home of our Scotland Research Network Hub, Edinburgh hosts much of our groundbreaking dementia research. Come along to hear about exciting research happening at Edinburgh University and across Scotland and find out about opportunities to fund and support researchers on your doorstep, as well as making new professional connections.
Dementia research needs every one of us. You’d be surprised, no action is too small to help make breakthroughs possible.
9.15 – 9.45: Hear from your local Alzheimers Research UK Representative, an ARUK Scientist on our dementia research in Edinburgh as well as a Corporate Partner on how they meet their CSR Goals and support the charity
9.45 – 11am: Networking
Just some of the benefits of attending our networking morning include:
• Connecting with people from other businesses in the room.
• Speaking to dementia researchers in person to learn more about their work and exciting progress being made.
• Hearing how Alzheimer’s Research UK can work with you to achieve your CSR Goals and support your team.
• Learn about the importance of looking after your brain health and what you can do to reduce your risk of dementia (Tip: Connecting with people at social events like this is good for your brain!)
• Hear from Samuel L Jackson on the ImagineX 360 surround screen and help us to Share the Orange!
Sign up and come along on the day to be entered into a raffle to win an escape room experience for up to 6 players, donated by Department of Magic*. Get your colleagues together for some team building or take along friends for the magical experience.
*Prize worth £114. Valid Sunday – Friday until 21 September 2023.