Loch Employment Law and SortmyPC to hold GDPR Seminar
Join Loch Employment Law and SortmyPC to learn more about the upcoming GDPR changes, and what they mean for your business.
Chris Phillips, Partner at Loch Employment Law, will chair this breakfast seminar, which will cover the legal implications of GDPR, and how you IT and cybersecurity can be prepared.
Gavin Macgregor, Solicitor, will talk you through:
- The legal principles of the GDPR, and bases for processing data
- What is covered by ‘personal data’?
- Storing, Processing & Deleting Data – the GDPR changes
- Employee Consent & Rights and how Employers should respond to Subject Access Requests
- What happens when you suffer a data breach, including enforcement & consequences
- Tips for Compliance
Gordon Sayers, Managing Director, SortmyPC will discuss:
- The intersection of IT and GDPR
- Data Risk Assessment
- A practical approach to GDPR and IT
- How SortmyPC can help with compliance
The presentation will be followed by Q&A’s with our expert speakers, and networking opportunities over breakfast.
Learn more and book your place here; https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/gdpr-update-seminar-tickets-41112678127