Introduction to Crowdfunding from Arts & Business Scotland
Led by Arts & Business Scotland, this day-long seminar held on Friday 10 November is aimed at those in the arts and heritage sector who have no or very little sponsorship experience.
It is also a great refresher for those who need reminding of the basic principles and practice of this area of fundraising within the arts sector.
The course will explore the following:
• What is sponsorship?
• Why businesses sponsor the arts
• How to identify potential business sponsors
• Understanding what businesses need from their sponsorships
• How to pitch your sponsorship story
• How to maintain good and ongoing relationships with sponsors
This training is for you if you are seeking or considering seeking business sponsorship for your arts organisation’s activities or specific projects.
Feedback on Introduction to Sponsorship: ‘It was exceptional. We particularly enjoyed working with the trainer Carl Watt for his enthusiasm and knowledge/expertise’ – Ellie Zeegen, Firebrand Theatre Company