Intelligent Mobile release two new apps with resounding success.
Intelligent Mobile have launched two new apps in the past month, with incredible success.
The Longleat app – designed to be a park guide for visitors to Longleat Safari Park in Warminster – has had over 20,000 downloads since its launch on 24th July 2019. Features of the app include:-
- Location based ‘Safari Drive’ mode, which replaces the Longleat CD with audio that triggers as users move around the Safari Park;
- What’s On and Up Next pages, with the ability to set reminders for events that they don’t want to miss;
- Fun facts and quiz questions, along with a spotter’s guide allowing users to tick off attractions they’ve visited and animals they have seen;
- Live updates via notifications, including notifications that trigger as users move into different areas of the park.
The reviews have been excellent, with five star reviews on both app stores and an average rating of 4.7 on iOS. Some great reviews include:-
“We downloaded the app the night before setting off to the park and thought it was great. When we got there the app really came to life, especially on the safari drive. A week later my two boys are still listening to the animal noises and audio guide – fun and educational.”
“Great app! We learned lots of great facts about all the animals on the drive through safari. The location feature worked perfectly and it was really useful to be able to take photos from within the app.”
“Great app!! Has all the information you need for visiting this amazing place and also has learning questions about the animals. Great app.”
Both Intelligent Mobile and Longleat Enterprises are thrilled with the success of the app so far, and look forward to seeing how it continues to thrive in the future.
Additionally, Intelligent Mobile have recently celebrated the launch of Who Knows Wins, a cutting edge social-betting platform that truly links groups of friends with a competitive, interactive offering that will revolutionise the global culture of wagering on sporting events. Who Knows Wins places you against your peers, friends, colleagues, and tests who truly know their sport.
Features of this fantastic app include:-
- Creating and joining leagues;
- Live score updates;
- Chat feature;
- Real money;
- Face recognition, touch ID, PIN login.
Some key stats:-
- iOS downloads – 957
- Android downloads – 464
- Total downloads – 1421
- iOS – 100% positive ratings (average rating 4.9)
- Android – 83% positive ratings (average rating 4.3)
- Usage – 3379 total sessions across both apps
Some reviews include:-
“The app is a breath of fresh air. My son invited me to a league and I won!! Easy to use. Great fun!”
“Great app, really well put together and very easy to use. Makes final score that more interesting when up against your mates and not one of the many bookies.”
Intelligent Mobile are thrilled with the success of both these apps, and look forward to seeing them continue to thrive in the future.
Intelligent Mobile delivers mobile-first, data driven digital solutions including Websites, Apps, Digital Strategy and Mobile Messaging. View more on their website.