Autism Works! How to be an autism-confident employer
Would you like to:
- Become a more inclusive employer?
- Enhance the confidence of your team to recruit, retain and promote autistic staff?
The IntoWork Autism Works training course will next be delivered (to up to 15 participants) via Zoom, in 3 parts on:
- Tues 25 Jan, 10.30-12.15
- Tues 1 Feb, 10.30-12.00
- Tues 8 Feb, 10.30-12.00
The course fee (subsidised by Scottish Government funding) is £95 for the 3x sessions, covering:
- What is autism?
- What does an autistic person experience?
- Autism inclusive work environment, recruitment and adjustments
- Retention and career progression
- What can you do?
The course is delivered by 3 talented autistic trainers, who have substantial professional experience in different sectors.
To book a place, please go to: tinyurl.com/5x593za8