Hours of fun for the under 5s on 5 August
- Craiglockhart Leisure and Tennis Centre Tennis (afternoon)
- The Meadows Tennis (morning)
- Royal Commonwealth Pool Gym nippers, swimming, dance, Jump & Dive (morning), magician, balloon modelling, tattoos, hook a duck
- Tumbles at Portobello Gym nippers (morning)
Experts agree the best way to help kids enjoy healthy, active lives is to start as you mean to go on. And at Edinburgh Leisure there’s lots of activities that wee ones, and their parents, can enjoy starting from birth through to 5 years old.
There’ll be 25-minute taster sessions to try out in swimming, gym nippers, jump and dive, tots tennis and dance for the toddlers. It’s possible to try just one or a variety but booking in advance is recommended.
Click here to see the full programme list and time slots available.
To book your space, contact the relevant centres;
- Craiglockhart Tennis and Leisure Centre, 0131 443 0101, email@example.com
- The Meadows, 07766 774529, 0131 443 0101, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Royal Commonwealth Pool, 0131 667 7211, email@example.com
- Tumbles at Portobello, 0131 669 0878, firstname.lastname@example.org