Graduate Apprenticeships: Business Management webinar
About this Event
As the modern business world becomes increasingly dynamic, understanding the way businesses and organisations operate and how they make key decisions, is crucial.
In our Business Management GA programme our objective is to develop the general management and business knowledge and skills of participants in the context of contemporary private and public sector organisations, large and small.
Employees examine organisations, understand workings and relate theories to actual business practices. Throughout the programme we develop the management and business skills necessary for success in a professional organisation.
In the webinar you’ll hear from David C. Steinberg Ph.D., Director of EBS Graduate Apprenticeships programmes. Specifically, you’ll learn about:
- The Edinburgh Business School
- The EBS GA faculty
- The EBS Graduate Apprentice
- Programme structure
- The characteristics of a successful Heriot-Watt GA candidate
- The critical partnership between the graduate apprentice student, employer mentor, and university tutor
- The Heriot-Watt support structures available to GA students
The webinar consists of a 30 minute presentation followed by a Q&A.
If you’re keen to find out more about our Business Management programme and how it can benefit your business, simply click on the ‘Register’ link. We’ll send you a link to the webinar closer to the date.
Some more about Graduate Apprenticeships
• All programme fees are fully funded for the duration of the programme with no course fees to pay for apprentices or employers
• Students spend approximately 80% of their time learning at work and 20% learning at university
• Applicants must live and work in Scotland and can qualify for entry based on both academic qualifications and relevant work experience
• Work based learning counts towards modules and final qualification
• Open to new recruits and existing employees, designed by industry for industry
• Study to gain an honours level degree with flexible entry points
• Programmes are for anyone aged over 16 – No upper age limit!