Got an export success story to share?
There’s still time to get your nominations in for the Scottish Export Awards 2018. Just imagine being crowned Scotland’s top exporter and what it could mean for your business.
Nomination Deadline Date: Friday 19th January 2018
The Scottish Export Awards sponsored by HSBC and in association with Scottish Enterprise and Highlands and Islands Enterprise are set to take place once again on the 22nd March 2018 at the Glasgow Hilton. The event will bring together export businesses from across Scotland to recognise and celebrate their achievements whilst also providing encouragement for more businesses to consider exporting as a realistic opportunity for growth.
Exporting remains central to the Scottish Government’s growth agenda and the awards aim to recognise those exporters who have made the transition from great local companies to potentially world-class exporting businesses based in Scotland.
Why enter the awards?
- Raise your company and brand profile locally and internationally
- Gain valuable publicity and media attention which will help attract new business
- Attract potential investors to grow your business further
- Network with fellow business leaders and professionals
- Boost staff morale, retention and attract new talent
Last year the awards shortlisted companies represented almost £500 million of export turnover from Scotland with representation across a range of sectors including Food & Drink, Manufacturing and Engineering and Creative and Digital.
Bryan Hoare, Group Commercial Director at BQ, organisers of the awards, said: “If you are reading this article knowing that you have company activity in export markets I’d encourage you to enter the Scottish Export Awards 2018. Last year we had a great mix of entrants with companies employing as little as four staff to those in their hundreds. The structure of the awards categories means that it is a level playing field for all entrants and we get great satisfaction in uncovering some of Scotland’s newest export talent as we do recognising those more mature export businesses.”
The BQ digital series of “Around the World in 80 Trades” features also give Scottish Exporters the chance to receive free PR about their export achievements.
Submit your nominations by 5pm Friday 19 January 2018.
- Most Entrepreneurial Exporter of The Year
- Micro Exporter of The Year
- Small Exporter of The Year
- Large Exporter of The Year
- Export Team of The Year
- E-Commerce Exporter of The Year
- High Growth Market Exporter of The Year
- Scale-Up Exporter of The Year
- Emerging Markets Exporter of The Year
- HSBC Scottish Exporter of The Year
For more information: http://www.bqlive.co.uk/section/175/scottish-export-awards