Get Organised with this free webinar from Positive People
Thursday February 9th (12:30pm – 1:15pm)
Busy professionals regularly comment that their increasing workload in a world of unprecedented change is having an impact on their job satisfaction and their ability to deliver the required results.
The typical themes include:
- Teams are doing even more with less
- Employees spend their day swamped in email
- Work encroaches on personal life
- To-do lists feel depressing
- Few get their inboxes back to empty
- Many use organisational tools (Outlook, OneNote, etc.) but feel they could be set up more effectively
Ease the Load has been designed to support executives at all levels, providing an approach which puts you in control and reduces overall stress. In this webinar, we will provide an overview to one of the key frameworks: “Getting to Grips with Workflow, a tactical approach to dealing with a hectic workload when it’s coming at you thick and fast.
- Capturing all our “stuff” instead of holding it in our head
- Clarifying and processing its meaning
- Organising our commitments into a trusted system
- Reflecting and planning to gain freedom
- Engaging appropriately with our work
Having provided an overview to the 5 phases, we will then focus on a key aspect so you will leave with tips and tricks.
The webinar will be held on Thursday February 9th (12:30pm – 1:15pm).
BOOK NOW (limited spaces)