Flybe Launches 2018-19 Winter Schedule form Edinburgh
- Features 10 routes with choice of up to 212 flights a week
- Including flights to Belfast, Birmingham, Manchester and Southampton
- Plus four flights a day to Heathrow
Flybe, Europe’s largest regional airline, has announced its Winter schedule from Edinburgh Airport earlier than ever this year with its 2018 programme featuring up to seven flights a day to Birmingham and four a day to Belfast City and London Heathrow. Flights are on sale now at www.flybe.com and currently available for travel between 28th October 2018 and 13th January 2019.
Flybe’s 10 winter routes from Edinburgh–
– Belfast City, Birmingham, Cardiff, East Midlands, Exeter, Knock, London City, London Heathrow, Manchester and Southampton
– Currently available for booking for travel between 28th October 2018 and 13th January 2019.
Note Flybe franchise partner Eastern Airways Winter schedule also on sale now
– Full details and bookings at www.flybe.com
Flybe’s Chief Commercial Officer, Roy Kinnear, comments: “It is great news for our customers that this year we have put our Winter schedule on sale earlier than ever before. It gives plenty of time for decision making but also allows regular winter travellers the chance to make their plans.”