Florida International Trade and Cultural Expo (FITCE) 2018
Greater Fort Lauderdale / Broward County Convention Center, Florida
17th & 18th October, 2018
The Made in Britain Trade Centres represented by their CEO, Christopher GEORGE, attended the Florida International Trade & Cultural Expo (FITCE) 2018 during a two month business trip to the USA to find export opportunities for British companies and to promote British trade with the USA, Latin America and the Caribbean. Broward County where this annual international trade expo is hosted every year in October is the largest international trade expo in Florida and is strategically located to take advantage of the huge export opportunities across the USA, Latin America, and the Caribbean. Broward County boasts the largest transhipment port to that region, an international airport with direct airflights to all the major cities in the USA, Latin America, and the Caribbean, and direct to London Gatwick, a vibrant economy with a diverse, skilled workforce, offering unique advantages that attract all types of businesses from all over the world including in world-class arts and culture.
FITCE 2018 took place on 17th & 18th October, 2018 at the Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center, welcoming former heads of state, high level representatives of international governments, dignitaries, business delegations and local experts in the field of international trade.
FITCE 2018 featured a World Expo Marketplace comprised of 225 international and local exhibitors, as well as an educational component with 14 sessions and panels such as signature seminars:
- 11 Steps to Exporting – A Roadmap to your Exporting Success!
- How to Import in the United States
- How to Bring your Business to the USA
- American and International Buyers Panel and two special segments :
- Doing Business with the World
- Speed Matchmaking with Country Representatives that attracted consulates, trade commissions, binational chambers and delegation representatives from 52 countries.
Some of the largest purchasers in the USA attended FITCE 2018 and are keen to consider British products which have a good reputation in the USA generally for their quality and innovation such as,
- Walmart – food and drink and consumer products
- Simon Group – biggest shopping mall network in the USA with over 250 shopping malls
- Miami Superbowl 2020
- Government procurement departments across Florida
- International trade representatives from 52 countries – with their consulates in Miami
If you are looking to export in 2019 and wish to find out more about the export opportunities to these regions please do contact us and register your interest on the weblink : https://www.tradewithbritain.com/exporting-overseas.html or contact :
Christopher GEORGE – Made in Britain Trade Centres – firstname.lastname@example.org