EVOC Annual Conference and AGM on Tuesday 8th November 2016
Want to be involved with the voluntary sector and do not know where to start? Are you interested in supporting a good cause?
The Edinburgh Voluntary Organisation Council (EVOC) is running an annual conference on Tuesday 8th of November. This conference usually attracts over 120 delegates who represent the interests of member charities and community groups.
EVOC have 2 opportunities for businesses to get involved in this event
One sponsor is invited to support the conference at a cost £500 & VAT
This offer includes:
- A 15 minute slot in the main programme to focus on a key issue affecting charities and/or community groups. This could cover key employment legislation, data protection, pensions, governance responsibilities or another relevant business topic. The aim is to provide useful, up to date information;
- Logo and branding opportunities in conference literature;
- Stand in foyer with literature;
- Lunchtime workshop – 20 minute slot offering places for up to 25 delegates.
Five sessions are available (including the conference sponsor) at a cost of £100 each & VAT
There will be five 20 minute workshop sessions which will run simultaneously, offering places for up
to 25 delegates
Topics we are seeking to cover include:
- Boards and Governance
- Legal aspect of Partnership
- Digital Marketing
- Funding through trading
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org