EdINburgh Unlocked – an event to reconnect and make the Hospitality/Events industry smile
A big city-wide event for the industry, simply because our community deserves it!
We are on a mission and that mission is simple…..EdINburgh is being virtually Unlocked; we are getting together and giving back by sharing our energy, positivity, hope, learnings, and most importantly making everyone smile!
An afternoon hosted by Larah Bross, the wonderful entrepreneur and owner of the local bagel empire Bross Bagels, for all those who work in the Edinburgh hospitality, events, tourism & travel industry to reconnect, share stories and to discuss how we as individuals are surviving!
We will be bringing you entertainment from Bleeker, magic and mystery from Elliott Bibby as well as two panel conversations with local industry experts including
- Chris Lawson , Chief Operation Officer at Cameron Events
- Gilly Bain, Director at YOURgb Events
- Stephanie Stubbs, Deputy Managing Director at Hickory Food
- Emily Shields, Founder of Emily Alex
- Louise MacLean, Business Development Director at Signature Pub Group
- Amanda Wrathall, Director of Sales and Marketing at Edinburgh International Conference Centre
- Neil Ellis, Groups Operations Director at Place Hotels and Chair of Edinburgh Hotels Association
- David Cochrane, Chief Executive at HIT Scotland
- Rob Lang, Head of Marketing at Edinburgh Airport
- Vicki Miller, Director of Marketing & Digital at VisitScotland
There will also be fun breakout & networking sessions from the likes of Maximillion, Scotch Malt Whisky Society and many more; and an all important recruiter room to get those of you who are in need of a helping hand, back out there and into the working world.
With the charity sector facing a £12.5billion loss and large-scale fundraising events unable to take place for the foreseeable future, we want to give back. A proportion of each ticket sold will go towards supporting one of our 3 chosen charities; Hospitality Health, SAMH and Empty Kitchens, Full Hearts.
We hope that you will join us on Thursday 1st April from 4pm and together we can move closer to doing what we love and do best!