Edinburgh Leisure to host Sports Education Conference
Edinburgh Leisure is hosting a Sports Education Conference at Edinburgh’s International Climbing Arena: Ratho on 22 October 2017.
Designed for sports coaches, sports development staff, coach education professionals across any sport and stakeholders in the sports industry worldwide, the conference will consist of a series of workshops delivered by key speakers from the industry, who will offer a unique insight into the latest issues in a constantly developing industry.
Workshops will include:
• How to Make Things Happen
• The Science of Resilience
• When Athletes Turn Primitive – Dealing with Angry Athletes
• The Resilient Sports Coach
• The Human Connection Revolution – The Future of Coaching Competence (Part I & II)
The speakers are:
• Dee Bleakley, Keynote & Motivational Speaker
• Andy Blyth, Sport Psychology Support, Co-founder Performance Golf Scotland
• Greta Hart Montgomery, Owner of GHM; Associate Partner of Ogilvie Ross LLP
• Nigel Hetherington, PapaBravo Sports Education and Training
The event costs £95 and runs from 09.15 – 17.15. Tickets are available to book on Eventbrite.
Find the event on Twitter @EL_SwimEd using the hashtag #sportsedconf2017