Edinburgh College awarded NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner status
Edinburgh College has been awarded Gold Learning Partner status from National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) for the delivery of Occupational Health and Safety courses.
This means that NEBOSH recognises that Edinburgh College greatly exceeds their Learning Excellence Principles. These include:
- Ensuring all learners understand what is expected of them.
- Creating a learning environment that is engaging and appropriate.
- Providing accurate course materials.
- Ensuring tutors are qualified, knowledgeable, competent and engaging.
- Giving learners appropriate support and feedback on their progress.
- Reviewing course delivery and learner feedback.
The courses which have helped the College earn Gold status include our NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety and our NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety.
Edinburgh College Head of Commercial Development Jane Grant said: “We are delighted to have been awarded Gold Learning Partner Status from NEBOSH. This level of accreditation underpins our commitment to delivering the best possible learning experience to all delegates who participate in these courses.”
NEBOSH provides internationally recognised health, safety and environmental qualifications in over 130 countries.
Find out more about Occupational Health and Safety courses and other professional development courses at Edinburgh College here.