Edinburgh Chamber golf offer with Golf Concierge Scotland Ltd
As a Scottish tourism business that welcomes golfers from all the key international markets including continental Europe and North America, 2020 has been a difficult year to say the least. But a comforting aspect has been the similar situation we have all found ourselves in and the invaluable support from organisations such as The Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce and Scottish Enterprise.
As we approach winter and with all eyes on The Renaissance Club for this month’s Scottish Open, Golf Concierge Scotland are pleased to offer Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce members some exclusive golf travel offers for this October and November.
Short stays designed for a social or business networking getaway to some of Scotland’s top destinations. Furthermore, these packages will include FREE return transport from an Edinburgh postcode to any of the destinations for up to 4 people in our golfer’s Mercedes Extra Long Traveliner. (Face coverings, hand sanitising and 1m social distancing to be maintained.)
Renaissance Club, East Lothian
- 18 holes & Lunch
£275.00 per person
- 1 overnight stay at The Gleneagles Hotel including breakfast
- 1 round of golf at either The Kings, Queens or PGA Centenary Course
- Full use of The Health Club leisure facilities
£395.00 per person
- 1 round at Cruden Bay Golf Club
- 1 round at Trump International Golf Links
- 2 nights’ accommodation at The Chester Hotel, Aberdeen including continental breakfast
£375.00 per person
- 1 night accommodation at Piersland House Hotel including Full Scottish breakfast
- 1 round of golf at Western Gailes Golf Club
- 27 holes at Kilmarnock Barassie Links (includes 9-hole Hillhouse)
£255.00 per person
The Highlands, Inverness
- 2 nights accommodation at Castle Stuart Farmhouse or Castle Cottage
- 1 round of golf at Castle Stuart Golf Links
- 1 round of golf at Fortrose & Rosemarkie Links
£390.00 per person
For enquiries: E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 0800 292 2585
T&C’s. All packages are based on sole room occupancy and with the appropriate covid-19 safety procedures. Additional courses and nights can be tailored for your requirements.
Golf Concierge Scotland are experts in providing bespoke golf tours to the leading links and undiscovered courses. Our Managing Director, Callum Taylor would be delighted to hear from you and offer his experience to help you plan your ideal golf break.