Edinburgh Business School Incubator: Call for Applications
Edinburgh Business School (EBS) is committed to providing world class education and business support to its students and to the wider community, and never has this been more important than during these challenging times.
The Incubator is based at Heriot-Watt University’s Edinburgh campus. It takes early-stage start-ups from concept to investment and supports business innovation, showcasing emerging ideas, technology and inventions, and encouraging aspiring entrepreneurs to pursue the commercial potential of their creative ideas.
We are pleased to invite applications for incubation from July 2021 to June 2022. Entry will be competitive, but if you have a great idea that you wish to explore then we want to hear from you.
The incubator will provide for 12 months:
- Free work-station, including internet access from incubees’ own devices, telephone, photocopying, printing, etc*
- A programme of fortnightly seminars and workshops to help you develop your business
- Breakout spaces, including access to meeting rooms and bookable access to board-style rooms of various sizes*
- Access to a community of Heriot-Watt based entrepreneurs and extended networks
- Links to EBS entrepreneurship and personal development training and events
- Links to Heriot-Watt enterprise events and support
- Links to external competitions and support
- Tailored support and training as appropriate
- Support for visas if required
For more information and an application form, please visit: https://bit.ly/3xxTVja
The deadline for applications is 5pm Friday 4th June 2021
Applications will be considered by a committee. The committee will review each application and those businesses that are shortlisted will be invited to present a 5 minute pitch on the morning of Monday 21st June 2021. The committee will select successful candidates from these pitches.
* physical access is subject to appropriate Covid rules, but any times that access is not available an online programme and support will be provided.