Do something ‘Treemendous’ for St Columba’s this Christmas
To run alongside our much-loved Light up a Life appeal, we are delighted to invite you and your team/workplace to light up your own virtual tree for St Columba’s.
Donate as you decorate and every light you add will help us to continue supporting some of the most vulnerable people in our community. Please find details below.
We know that Christmas is going to look very different this year for many people. As the impact of coronavirus changes week by week, uncertainty grows in many about a Christmas of separation from loved ones. We want to reassure you that St Columba’s Hospice Care will still be here for everyone in our community who needs us, offering warm and compassionate care, taking referrals, providing advice, supporting families and offering counselling.
Each year we light up trees for our community and people are able to dedicate a light in memory of a loved one. This year we will quietly light up trees in Charlotte Square, Edinburgh and St Mary’s Pleasance Gardens, Haddington for supporters to reflect, celebrate and remember loved ones.
Wishing you a peaceful Christmas
Create your virtual tree
Follow these simple steps to create your tree and start decorating, have fun sharing with colleagues and clients and make a real difference to the lives of our patients and families.
· Start here: https://visufund.com/be-treemendous-this-christmas-for-st-columbas
· Click Create your own Christmas tree
· Complete your Page Settings & upload your company logo to the signpost
· Publish your page
· Click Donate and choose to add a light or star to the tree
· Leave a message and photo (optional) with your donation
· Share the link to your page with colleagues, clients, friends and watch as your tree lights up!
Any questions please e-mail email@example.com