Davidson Chalmers To Host Employment Law Breakfast Seminar
Commercial law firm Davidson Chalmers holds regular free seminars and events around Scotland focusing on business and legal issues.
The upcoming Employment Law Breakfast Seminar in Edinburgh will provide essential updates for those managing employees and dealing with employment law, with a particular focus on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The seminar will cover:
• Overview of the General Data Protection Regulation;
• Implications for Employers;
• How to comply, prevent, manage and minimise exposure to potential claims from employees;
• Useful steps to take in advance of the May 2018 implementation date;
• The key employment law changes taking effect from October 2017;
• Other recent developments.
Details: 28th November 2017 at 12 Hope Street, Edinburgh.
Places are limited so make your reservation(s) now by clicking here or calling 0131 625 9191