Create more time with Hazel Robertson
Speaker: Hazel Robertson, certified life and mindset coach and co-founder of Everyday Impact (and Explorer-in-Residence for the Royal Scottish Geographical Society)
Learn the seven simple, practical steps to unbusy yourself and create more time in your day!
Do any of the following resonate with you?
- You’re busy and ambitious
- You’re a procrastinating perfectionist
- You’re overworked and overwhelmed
- You’re always rushing from one thing to the next
- Your to-do list never ends and only seems to get longer
- You’re spreading yourself too thinly and you feel mediocre at everything
- You feel stuck and unsatisfied
- Days seem to blend into each other
- You’re always putting off your dreams as there never seems to be enough time
If so, this training is for you!
I get it, this used to be me, too.
Now I have the life I’d always dreamed of. I run my own business with Luke, my husband, helping clients I love. I go on woodland walks with our dog Maple. I spend time fully present with friends and family without having to-do lists running through my head.
I have spaciousness in my days. Time to think and plan and reflect. I’m unhurried, yet everything gets done.
The tools I’ve learned have enabled me to plan and execute remote expeditions from Alaska to the Arctic and launch two businesses, all while working in a fast-paced consultancy.
They’ve completely transformed my own life and I can’t wait to share them with you!
This training will cover:
- How to stop procrastination and perfectionism
- How to plan your day and week so you can feel at ease and in control
- How to prioritise so you know you’re working on the right things
- How to focus so you can get even more done in less time
- How to make decisions you feel great about
This training will give you:
– More time. Imagine what you could spend that extra time on?
– More ease. In life and business. To create the life you want.
– More energy. To pursue those dreams you’ve been putting off.
What will that create for you? Maybe it’s starting that business, writing that book, more time with friends and family, making more impact in the world?
Time is the most valuable resource we have.
How do you spend yours?
Spaces are limited. Reserve yours now.